Studio space for the creative industries
Great Western Studios is a place for the creative industries to flourish. It is an inspirational work environment, where individuals and small businesses can meet, network and grow.
We offer purpose designed spaces, facilities and the atmosphere and expertise which make working within the building a stimulating and exciting opportunity.
The building is made up of 104 studios, some of which overlook the Grand Union Canal. Each workspace has good ceiling height, polished concrete floors as well as open plan and communal access to the garden and courtyard.
Our mission is to provide space and the opportunity for the research, production and presentation of all creative practices within a supportive and stimulating environment.
We have a curated programme of exhibitions, talks and events in various spaces around the site - currently the programme focused on showcasing emerging and established talent.
- Business mentor meetings and seminars
- Ongoing talks from leading businesses and creative industries
- Networking events
- One to one consultancy
- Reception help desk 9am-6pm, Mon - Fri
- Informal breakout areas for meetings
- Onsite café
- Colour and B&W photocopy/fax machine and scanner
- Disabled and lift access
- Covered bike park
- Shower room
- Communal sinks
- Quarterly newsletters sent to our mailing list to help promote and profile studio holders
- Your own webpage will be featured on the GWS website
- A profile card displayed on our main entrance wall so that visitors can see what you do and how to contact you
- 24/7 access to all self-contained studios
- Central alarm system
- Fob access control system around the building
- 24hr security – night time & weekend guard
- CCTV throughout – access points and perimeter detection system