The Art insider presents… How to get ahead in the art world
Seminar: Every first Tuesday of the month
Next session: Tuesday 7th Jan 2013 6.30 – 8.30pm
Location: Gallery & Project Space
The Art Insider is a brand new forward-thinking company providing bespoke mentoring, group seminars and a comprehensive range of associated services for visual artists.
It is run by a friendly team of practicing visual arts specialists, dedicated to facilitating the professional development of artists and supporting the progression of studio practice.
The Art Insider provides artists with the knowledge, skills and confidence to navigate successfully within the fine art industry. The Art Insider exists to bridge the gap between studio practice and successful commercial enterprise.
This session provides a better understanding of the marketplace, of appropriate representation and looks at generating interest in order to make a living from the commercial art world.
– The ability to talk about your work
– The ability to engage in professional relationships within the arts
– A basic understanding of how the art industry works – know what you are operating within.
– The range of opportunities available to artists – Where to look for sources of information – Identifying your aims and objectives
– How to create a workable and realistic schedule of activity
– How to create income streams and activities to spread over a workable time frame
– How to plan strategically for financial gain
School for artists| professional development for artists | The Art Insider
Professional career development for artists . London based School for Artists advising on marketing, exhibitions, web design, photography video and jobs in art.